- Check Weather Updates From Here On Daily Basis
- Click Here For Daily Morning and Evening Live Aarti From Holy Cave
- Click Here For List of RFID Issuing Counters
- Helicopter booking for Shri Amarnathji Yatra 2023 is open.
- 62 days long Shri Amarnath ji Yatra will commence on 1st July 2023 and will culminate on 31st August 2023.
- Application Form For Group and NRI / Ex-India Pilgrims 2023.
- Download Compulsory Health Certificate (CHC) for Yatra 2023
- State/UT wise List of Doctors/Institutions authorised to issue Compulsory Health Certificate (CHC) for Yatra 2023
- State Wise List of Designated Bank Branches for Advance Registration 2023
- Click Here To Register Online For Yatra 2023
- Step by Step Procedure Through Designated Bank Branches For Advance Registraion
- Guidelines for Group Registrations 2023
- Procedure for NRI / Ex india Pilgrims for Yatra 2023
- Click Here to Download the Latest Mobile App of Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board
- Book Online Pooja Hawan and Prasad with Silver Coin of Shri Amarnathji
All our tenders are uploaded through JK E-Tenders From 2023. Click the Corresponding Link to Find Our Latest and Archived Tender.
Do's for the Yatris
- It is mandatory for every registered Yatri to collect his / her RFID Card from designated locations in Jammu / Srinagar before embarking on the Yatra. Click Here For List
- Carry your Aadhaar details for collecting RFID Cards
- Wear your RFID tag on your neck at all times during Yatra for safety & security.
- Do carry sufficient woolen clothing as the temperature may sometimes abruptly fall to below 5 degree Celsius.
- Do carry umbrella, wind cheater, raincoat, and waterproof shoes as the weather in the Yatra area is unpredictable.
- Do keep your clothes and eatables in a suitable water proof bag to avoid your belongings getting wet.
- Do keep in your pocket a note containing the name / address, mobile telephone number of any Yatri proceeding for Darshan on the same date as you are doing, for emergency purposes.
- Do carry your identity card / driving license and Yatra permit with you.
Don'ts for the Yatris
- No registered yatri shall be allowed to emabark on Yatra without RFID card.
- Don’t ignore the symptoms of high altitude illness.
- Don’t drink alcohol, caffeinated drink, or smoke.
- Don’t stop at places which are marked by warning notices.
- Don’t use slippers because there are steep rises and falls on the route to the Holy Cave. Only wear trekking shoes with laces.
- Don’t attempt any short cuts on the route as doing so would be dangerous.
- DDo not do anything during your entire forward/return journey which could cause pollution or disturb the environment of the Yatra area.Use of plastics is strictly banned in the State and is punishable under law.
About Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board
Of all Hindu deities, Lord Shiva is highly revered and popular amongst the devotees. To pay obeisance to Holy Ice Lingam, the devotees undertake the arduous annual pilgrimage to the Holy Cave Shrine located in Kashmir Himalayas in the months of June-August. The Holy Shrine is managed by Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board (SASB) which was constituted by an Act of Jammu & Kashmir State Legislature in 2000. Hon’ble Lieutenant Governor, UT of J&K is the Chairman of the Shrine Board..
The Shrine Board is responsible for better management of the Shri Amarnathji Yatra, upgradation of facilities for holy pilgrims and matter connected therewith and incidental thereto. Assisted by a Chief Executive Officer, Additional Chief Executive Officer, and distinguished Board Members, the Board is endeavored towards fulfilling its mandate.